OECOS GmbH is an environmental planning consultancy, resident in Hamburg and internationally active. OECOS GmbH mainly deals with spatial development concepts, the site development of individual locations and the conduction of environmental impact assessment studies at all planning levels. The OECOS team works predominantly on an interdisciplinary basis, with geographers, biologists, landscape planners, in may cases with economists and jurists as well. Our team is also regularly commissioned for R&D projects in which we investigate innovative ways of sustainable development.
The managing director of OECOS GmbH is Prof. Dr. Karsten Runge. He is a member of the Hamburg architect chamber and represents the branches landscape planning and environmental assessment as an associate professor at the Leuphana University of Lüneburg.
Furthermore the OECOS GmbH holds active and passive memberships in the following institutions and organisations:
- Hamburg Chamber of Commerce (Handelskammer Hamburg)
- Hamburg Chamber of Architects (Hamburgische Architektenkammer)
- Federal Association of Professional Nature Protection (Bundesverband Beruflicher Naturschutz)
- German Road and Transportation Research Association (Forschungsgesellschaft für Straßen- und Verkehrswesen)
- Download the profile and contact details of OECOS GmbH with this brochure: